More Coming Soon…
Michael Wanzenried 5* Clinic | 16th – 21st Feb. 2016 | Co.Kildare, Ireland
- CONNECTION, MYTHS, BALANCE – Michael Wanzenried 5* Clinic
- RIDING WITH CONTACT AND REIN AIDS – Michael Wanzenried 5* Clinic
- A SYSTEM FOR FINESSE, BITS, CONNECTION AND THE PROJECT – Michael Wanzenried 5* Clinic
- CONNECTION, HORSE PSYCHOLOGY, RIDER EXPERIENCE – Michael Wanzenried 5* Clinic (coming soon…)
- THE PROJECT, FINESSE, RIDER EXPERIENCE – Michael Wanzenried 5* Clinic (coming soon…)
- LEADERSHIP AND RIDER EXPERIENCE – Michael Wanzenried 5* Clinic (coming soon…)
- LOOKING BACK – Michael Wanzenried 5* Clinic (coming soon…)
⇒ What’s important to know, when you want to get to Pat’s barn.
⇒ Start where you can. Work/play with what you have and go from there. Don’t meet a new horse and immediately work at what isn’t working.
⇒ Nothing goes unnoticed.
⇒ Horses will not only cock a hind leg for relaxation, but also in readiness to flee.
⇒ Patterns for having the horse come off your leg.
⇒ Clipping 101
⇒ Responsive vs. reactive with Angel at Liberty.
⇒ Free Style is Finesse without contact. Just because you let go of the reins, does not mean you can let all your muscles go to slop.
⇒ Laterals and offering drinks.
⇒ Phases for teaching, control, reinforcement and refinement.
⇒ Owner’s eyes.
⇒ There are get to situations and then there are got to situations.
⇒ Rope handling skills.
⇒ First pattern in colt starting: follow the rail.